Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored and browsing the internet and i came across this site. In this day and age of over paid talentless so called 'celebs' this young girl would put many of these pricks to shame.

Its not my type of music or my type of song, I am mainly into rock/punk. But i am a sucker for a good vocalist not matter what the genre of music

This girl is eleven years old, she stood in front of the audiance and TV cameras, which takes a lot of bottle, and blew them and myself away.

I hope sheis handled properly and her life does not go the way of the late Garland or Zavaroni.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/38461/Amazing_11_Year_Old_Singer.html

London Bubble

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
wow!

Similar presence to the early days of the young Christina Aguilera

Hope she doesn't go the same way though!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Stunning - almost spooky - to hear a voice like that coming from such a young girl. I agree with Jenna's point about the media messing up her life. I hope her parents keep a tight control over the girl's career management. I don't want to liken her to Lena Zavaroni, but Lena's life got messed up, and she died aged 35 from the effects of anorexia.

I sincerely hope this is a future legend in the making. Maybe a career beginning in 8 - 10 years time, though, but lasting well into old age, eh?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm with Jenna on this one.

Yes she is truly talented but I can't help but feel that a better parent would have waited until late teens before feeding her to the baying wolves of the media.

Can anyone fill us with hope by showing childhood star stories that haven't ended in tears?

What was the program? Is there any way of following her progress?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts