Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the M25 filtering through the traffic when a car decided to swap
Lanes, just as I was coming up to him, he pulled out to go into the middle lane
from the fast lane. Luckily I was only do 10/15mph and being so close to him, he pulled out he sort of pushed me into the middle lane, I didn't fall off and there was no damage, it was very lucky I was so close if I had been further back I my have T boned him. My leg got a little pinched but the crash bars saved my leg from being hurt. I find it unbelievable that he could not see a very big bright orange bike with it’s head light on.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
simple mate the **** wasnt looking:mad: , bet it put the willys up him though lets hope he pays more attention next time,alls well that ends well though:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
EEEEEK scary moment there :eek: glad you ok :thumbright:

I'm commuting into Manchester everyday on the TA and it can be scary the worst seem to be young girls in their new Mini either txting their boyfriends on what a good sh*g they had last night or doing their makeup :confused::confused::confused: :D:D:D

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Glad to hear you're OK Ashley.

Some t*sser did that to me in Bristol when I used to have my @, luckily he hit me on my false leg, frightened the fecker to death when he pulled over and I revealed what he'd hit :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts