Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody will believe how long I've been thinking about typing this ad but the time has finally come!

I'm the original owner of this perfect Africa Twin. It's a red/white/blue version from almost the end of the manufacturing run. I got her in December 2002. The guys that do the MOT love her and are nearly afraid to ride her just in case they get her dirty. I have almost 3000 practically all dry miles on the clock. I'm not putting any photos up because I don't need to! Simply image walking into your nearest showroom and having a one off chance to buy a new one again!

I can't decide on a price as I know I'm offering something special so I'm open to SERIOUS offers only please. Someone has a similar offering on "Autotrader" at the moment for £4995!

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Someone has a similar offering on "Autotrader" at the moment for £4995!
Just a note - It's still for sale, as in not sold, I suspect that might have something to do with price :confused:

Good luck with your sale though :thumbup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nobody will believe how long I've been thinking about typing this ad but the time has finally come!

I'm the original owner of this perfect Africa Twin. It's a red/white/blue version from almost the end of the manufacturing run. I got her in December 2002. The guys that do the MOT love her and are nearly afraid to ride her just in case they get her dirty. I have almost 3000 practically all dry miles on the clock. I'm not putting any photos up because I don't need to! Simply image walking into your nearest showroom and having a one off chance to buy a new one again!

I can't decide on a price as I know I'm offering something special so I'm open to SERIOUS offers only please. Someone has a similar offering on "Autotrader" at the moment for £4995!
Bikes are not show pieces their for going to those far away places for adventure and excitement get it mucky and give it a life thats what it was made for! Im sure youd enjoy it to!

·
Registered
43 Posts
dealers are trying to sell them for daft money and ! their still for sale because their way over the top plus if somebody does buy it their going to ride it and the value is going to drop , how much was it new 8 years ago :confused:

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Just a note - It's still for sale, as in not sold, I suspect that might have something to do with price :confused:

Good luck with your sale though :thumbup:
These AutoTrader bikes do seem big money at present, it makes the low milage AT in my local dealer last year look really cheap now, I guess it is customer demand. :( Just couldn't afford it at the time ...

.....I had to turn down Uma Thurman as well...:rolleyes:

Good Luck with your sale. If the price drops to below £3k, can I have first dibs please....? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts