Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys gratings from South Africa, I need some help with a airbox for my RD07, stripped my AT down and put all parts in safe place till motor was redone. Now the complete airbox has gone missing! Anyone know where I can get one shipped to out Africa!
Awesome forum you guys have here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BobA but ebay only had the under seat airbox for RD07, also emailed hamart and no such luck, CMSL has one for bout €200, but after shipping and our awesome customs gonna be a lot of money.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Thanks BobA but ebay only had the under seat airbox for RD07, also emailed hamart and no such luck, CMSL has one for bout €200, but after shipping and our awesome customs gonna be a lot of money.
Underseat airboxes are for RD03 or RD04 (bikes with white frames)

I'm sure I've seen an RD07/a airbox a little while ago. 200euro is stupid money, I bought one for about £20 in the UK ages ago, to give you an idea of what you can pick them up for. Be patient, keep checking the various eBay's. Did you check www.ebay.it ?

Good Luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
My sister inlaw is in the uk for a few weeks.dhe is returning to joburg so if you can find what you are looking for she might be able to bring it to SA

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts