Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have just got my new bespoke made AT seat back and it is better than i thought is was going to be! I had a silver and black seat made to replace a Honda non slip seat that was on the bike.

The seat is a completely new made seat with thick GRP base which was made to fit the 07 AT with seat lock at rear/centre of the under side of the seat etc. The seat just fitted straight on and is a tighter fit than the original Honda seat!

I chose my own colour scheme (Silver and black) to match my black and silver 2002 model AT and material pattern (Shape). The seat is a dual type with a rider hump for your backside to fit into and a slight raise for the pillion. The seat is very comfortable but i have not ridden it far at all yet so will see what it's like after 100+ miles some time this week?

I can not see how i attach or up load a picture of the seat which is a shame because i have lots of before and after shots of my Africa twin with both seats fitted and would like to share with you what i believe to be the best AT bike seat currently obtainable!

Please send me your email to [email protected] and i will send you all some pictures or tell me how to up load them on here and i'll do that in the next few days!!

If any one is interested in buying one i am in talks with the manufacturer and can supply a fully made seat which will bolt straight on to AT models that have locking and non locking seats. Price including P&P will be less than £250 but is yet to be confirmed!!

Cheers guys and girls

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Hi all,

I have just got my new bespoke made AT seat back and it is better than i thought is was going to be! I had a silver and black seat made to replace a Honda non slip seat that was on the bike.

The seat is a completely new made seat with thick GRP base which was made to fit the 07 AT with seat lock at rear/centre of the under side of the seat etc. The seat just fitted straight on and is a tighter fit than the original Honda seat!

I chose my own colour scheme (Silver and black) to match my black and silver 2002 model AT and material pattern (Shape). The seat is a dual type with a rider hump for your backside to fit into and a slight raise for the pillion. The seat is very comfortable but i have not ridden it far at all yet so will see what it's like after 100+ miles some time this week?

I can not see how i attach or up load a picture of the seat which is a shame because i have lots of before and after shots of my Africa twin with both seats fitted and would like to share with you what i believe to be the best AT bike seat currently obtainable!

Please send me your email to [email protected] and i will send you all some pictures or tell me how to up load them on here and i'll do that in the next few days!!

If any one is interested in buying one i am in talks with the manufacturer and can supply a fully made seat which will bolt straight on to AT models that have locking and non locking seats. Price including P&P will be less than £250 but is yet to be confirmed!!

Cheers guys and girls
Just wondering are you JD Racing the KTM dealer in Plymouth ???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No mate i'm just a friend of the late John Deacon and now his brother and his wife who run the KTM shop in Saltash. I'm Dakar made and John was my hero with respect to Dakar and Enduro's etc.

Cheers

Tommo

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Nice looking seat there especially in your bikes matching colours.
I recently had mine recovered see pics in My AT pics, I'm very pleased with the results too, a slightly cheaper price though, however your seat is rather bespoke hence the price.
Either way nice one & thanks for sharing

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
ferkinell thats nice , shame it wont fit an RD04

1 - 8 of 8 Posts