Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was fun :) and after the day out yesterday, I completely understand the Harley thing. I'm in San Diego for the week, and four of us took a different bike each out into the desert. We did about 200 miles in the day.

I actually had a Sportster for the day, which was without doubt the most uncomfortable thing I've ridden. You think the AT has a naff seat, this thing took it to another level.

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
I actually had a Sportster for the day, which was without doubt the most uncomfortable thing I've ridden. You think the AT has a naff seat, this thing took it to another level.
That's 'cos your only supposed to ride it to the nearest bar ;)

How's it going out there, you 're giving the impression that it might not be entirely work work work!!

-Simon

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Work starts today, it being Monday morning for me right now, so no more fun 'n' games.

As for real bikes MoM, I've seen a few BMW's but not many, what I haven't seen is a KTM, although there's a dealership nearby, so I'll get along there and see what they have.

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
I actually had a Sportster for the day, which was without doubt the most uncomfortable thing I've ridden.
Really? I did 180ish miles on an 883R Sportster around Wales and I swear it was just as (if not very so slightly more) comfortable than my Transalp!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts