Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
521 Posts
That's a pure road bike....nothing wrong with that but seemingly like comparing chalk & cheese when related to the new @. I guess those choosing the BM will be rather unadventurous riders who can't cope without the 'road/rain' modes etc. and whose aged hands can't manage to adjust the shocks without electronic assistance...probably be me in several years time!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
Not as tatty XR owner
107 Posts
BMX. Bicycle Moto Cross, surely nowt to do with BMWs, which is what everyone here is waffling on about :toothy10:

·
Registered
367 Posts
very nice looking bike but i cant wait for the first you-tube vid of someone opening up 160 'orses on a gravel road. oh i forgot. its got play-station type driver assistance. should be alright then. a bit like calling a range rover vogue an off-road vehicle. those that can afford it will be happy with their choice, those that cant wont loose much sleep.

btw... my clonky dominator made it again to valencia yesterday, got knocked over by another (very tired) biker in the campsite while trying to maneuver her bike. her legs got caught in some sticky-out cylinder on her bike. after rolling about laughing, we picked up both bikes and shared my english tea with her german cakes. sometimes old bikes are less stressful. :)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
nice looking bike and probably a grand road bike ,but id still prefer a nice fresh transalp 650and the change thanks very much :thumbup: be easyer to live and you know its going to stay going

1 - 8 of 8 Posts