Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Just been recommended this site by BORIS after I found a sticker of his in the top box of my new bike! Nice genuine fella! Thanks mate!

I have just bought a Varadero (the one on March 2010 of the current XRV calendar no less) Looking forward to going to Bonnie Scotland (britains best kept secret) in early June. Hope the weather holds up!

So just thought I would stop by and say Hi to you good people!

Later

Irish Rover (aka Keith)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Hello again and welcome and great to have you aboard.

Now everyone. No telling Irish Rover about that time I took the varadero down that salt mine so it all rotted away and I had to rebuild it with knock off Chinese copy parts.

Have you done many miles on it yet?

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Welcome Keith, Congratulations on your recent purchase......I trust we'll be seeing you and you new stead at the XRV National meet at Rosedale in september? :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah Ha! Mr Boris!

Im loving it! done around 200 ish miles so not a great deal but drank gallons of tea and coffee 'dropping in' on friends to show them. Just getting a feel for it. Come to work on it most days and just gettiing used to filtering through with the new bike width. Havn't clipped any wing mirrors yet!

Getting well excited about the trip away.

Ive got a mate who really knows his stuff commented that its been really well looked after so thanks!

So where is Rosedale? is it the one in the middle of the North York Moors? If so its a definate possibility! Probably about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from me.

Looking forward to posting some good stuff!

Regards

keith

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the fold.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Ah Ha! Mr Boris!

Im loving it! done around 200 ish miles
You must try harder.. I've done about 3000 on the beemer in almost the same time :thumbup:

So where is Rosedale? is it the one in the middle of the North York Moors? If so its a definate possibility! Probably about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from me.
Yes that's the one. Loads of info in the National Meets - Honda Trail Bike Forums forum. Add you name to the Calendar It would be great to see you both.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi and welcome IR, am not here too long myself but from all I read it seems to be chock full of real nice guys and I had better include the girls too ( least i get a smack :) ) Will subscribe myself soon. Insurance, road tax, morgage etc all come @ once and yes i can also hear the violins in the backround.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts