Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a new laptop and am having a problem writing messages on the forum. When I press enter to start a new paragraph, nothing happens. The cursor doesn't move down so I can start a new paragraph. This doesn't happen in Hotmail, so can anyone tell me whats wrong and how I can fix it please? I'm not the brightest spark in the box when it comes to computers. Its a Samsung laptop running Windows 8 operating system. Thanks

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its running IE 10. I did download Firefox, but I may have been having compatibility issues so deleted it. Cant find a compatibility mode link on here. Any other suggestions welcome! Thanks for the reply guys.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Give Google Chrome a quick try. It seems to work better on the forum than IE and seems marginally more stable than Firefox.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give Google Chrome a quick try. It seems to work better on the forum than IE and seems marginally more stable than Firefox.
Thanks Alan, will do. cheers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yep you should not have a problem with Google Chrome

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replys guys.

I have just installed Google Chrome and viola, its now working fine. I was getting compatibility problems with Firefox. I had the same on my last computer.

Thanks again for the advice. Cheers, Loggy:thumbright:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts