Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got '09 Wee Strom....what a great little bike...sad to see my old TA go..but now pleased with the update.

:thumbright::thumbright::thumbright:

Neil

·
Registered
773 Posts
Good choice Neil, is it any different to the 07? Did you invest in any extras?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the X version with belly pan, handguards and crash bars...and added my givi 45l topbox to item. Gonna buy rear hugger fender extender and mra vario screen!

Whats ur k7 got on it?

Neil

·
Registered
773 Posts
I got mine with full luggage & racks, crash bars & bash plate. Subsequently added heated grips, satnav, aux fusebox & relay, tool tube. Now on 30K, still loads of life left on first chain & sprockets. 3rd set of tyres - Battlewings. Great commuting and touring bike, fantastic engine but not much cop off road.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
773 Posts
1000 better for two-up and motorways, but 650 is fine for both. 650 probably more fun on the twisties. frame is exactly the same size so space is no different.
the 650 motor is basically a sv650 engine tuned for more bottom end grunt.
the 1000 i think comes from the TL1000S so its a beast, but the bike is quite a bit heavier.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Set my mind on a 650dl if any body knows of one or has one for sale would be interested.I live in Lincolnshire. Regards Marv.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've had my DL650 a year now (after my AT). It's great for touring and not bad on twisties tho it doesn't have the presence of the AT. It's also not quite as comfy for all day riding, the AT's seat leant itself to more flexible riding positions. Still, I'm suited with it, good mpg and a neat allrounder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts