Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Just discovered this forum and joined immediately.
I am on my fourth AT and used to look for information, tips&tricks on AT webring, but most of the sites seem to be not updated anymore.
If any of you plan on riding to this part of Europe (Romania) just let me know. Maybe I can give you a hint for rutes and stuff and who knows maybe we can even see the faces behind the screen names :)
I attach a picture with my bike that I have purchased last year in August.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Welcome OldMotors!

You have indeed found the best Africa Twin forum in the world, so stick around, get to meet others, and enjoy swapping information!

It's nice here!

Oh, and click on the "Maps" on the blue bar above to add your location.

Cheers & Welcome

Bob

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi guys,
Just discovered this forum and joined immediately.
I am on my fourth AT and used to look for information, tips&tricks on AT webring, but most of the sites seem to be not updated anymore.
If any of you plan on riding to this part of Europe (Romania) just let me know. Maybe I can give you a hint for rutes and stuff and who knows maybe we can even see the faces behind the screen names :)
I attach a picture with my bike that I have purchased last year in August.
Cheers!
salutare si bun venit :thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.

Nice bike - I'm sure Chad will be along later to compliment you on the choice of colour.
absolutely:D:D:D thats a sweet looking bike dude:thumbup:

welcome to the site............err mad house:toothy3::toothy3:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the welcoming! I see that I am not the only Romanian arround here...:cool:

Few things about my AT. I don't have (yet) any contribution on the looks of the bike, this is how I bought it. Next winter she'll get a facelift.
Has 46L tank from African Queens, Dynojet + K&N, Renthal handlebar with risers, Varioscreen from Touratech, aluminium chain guard, Wilbers springs front and rear, Remus muffler. Topcase is from Hepko & Becker and side luggage from Givi.
Currently I have Michelin Anakee tyres. They are good even on wet pavement, but really suck on dirt roads. Thinking about TKC80.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Thanks all for the welcoming! I see that I am not the only Romanian arround here...:cool:

Few things about my AT. I don't have (yet) any contribution on the looks of the bike, this is how I bought it. Next winter she'll get a facelift.
Has 46L tank from African Queens, Dynojet + K&N, Renthal handlebar with risers, Varioscreen from Touratech, aluminium chain guard, Wilbers springs front and rear, Remus muffler. Topcase is from Hepko & Becker and side luggage from Givi.
Currently I have Michelin Anakee tyres. They are good even on wet pavement, but really suck on dirt roads. Thinking about TKC80.
TKC80s are the biz mate amazing in road and and hold up very well off road:thumbup::thumbup:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Welcome to the asylum! You will find lots of info.. and we (mrs.x and I are talking about a trip to your place in late may!

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
hi there and welcome
like the @

:cool::cool::cool:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Hi Oldmotors,

nise looking bike dude :thumbleft: get some TKC's on it :blob8:

cheers, Bob.

A

·
0 Posts
Hi, i'm Alex i'm form Canada and i'm Romanian, and going to Timisoara this summer. Would you know any dirt bike dealers or where i could get a dirt bike to ride there during my time there? Thanks. multumesc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts