Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am Jack living near Gouda, the netherlands and I just bought my first AT, its a bonestock purple 1994 RD07 in very very good condition with around 50000 kilometer on the clock. Have been driving an old BMWR60/6 and a few motorscooters SH125, SW600 and NSS250 before but as I am 6.4 the AT is actually the first bike I feel really comfortable on. However I am planning a few adjustments like an MRA vario screen, handlebar risers and I want to raise and widen my seat a little. So far for now, hope to learn a lott from you guys!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome Jack

Bar risers come in a different heights, if you do not want to change the lenghts of cables, brake lines etc the maximum you should get is a 25mm rise

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, orange loving????..... dont know, holland will have no change beating Spain/Germany/Brazil with there new team next year in Brazil!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Welcome to this crazy house.
I think the orange thing has some hidden meaning regarding william of orange unless he is refering to the mobile phone company.:thumbup:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
I think the orange thing relates to the Dutch football team and their superb supporters resplendent in orange

Orange_Legion_Fans_oranje_supportersclub_nl.jpg

We will be visiting Holland (very briefly) in about 9 days time :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not the color of my choice but its in really mint condition. I asked a few off my (non biking) friends "how old do you think the bike is". Some of them estimated between 3 and 5 years old en 10000km. Haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts