Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Just joined and thought I'd show you my AT. Had it 4 years and for 3 of those this bike lived outside under a cover and it's still in this condition - I've done a fair bit of work and it lives in a garage now. The plan is to keep improving it - braided brake lines are on order.

I've had 24 years on sports bikes but love this thing to bits. Hope you like it.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Nice bike, stop drooling nick.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is one fine example you have there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. I find the Corbin OK - a lot better than the standard seat anyway which I changed within the first two rides. Wasn't much fun following the snip though...............

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I see you also made the mistake of getting on the bike too soon. ;)

·
where next?
508 Posts
'kin awesome looking bike!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yep thats one nice bike, but then I'm bound to say that :D
hey dc, look, another slow black one like yours... someone for you to ride with at the back :D

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
hey dc, look, another slow black one like yours... someone for you to ride with at the back :D
I seem to remember riding at the front for 235 miles of our recent 240 mile trip :D or was that you letting me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
I seem to remember riding at the front for 235 miles of our recent 240 mile trip :D or was that you letting me :rolleyes:
You did indeed hold me up for 235 of our recent 240 mile trip. apology accepted :D ;)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Very tidy and no visible battle scars - are there any?

·
AfricAddict
65 Posts
Best AT color scheme ever, I was looking to get one of these when shopping for an AT, but they were 30% more expensive just because of the color...

Take good care of her!

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Hi Folks

Just joined and thought I'd show you my AT. Had it 4 years and for 3 of those this bike lived outside under a cover and it's still in this condition - I've done a fair bit of work and it lives in a garage now. The plan is to keep improving it - braided brake lines are on order.

I've had 24 years on sports bikes but love this thing to bits. Hope you like it.
Without doubt this bike needs to be leading the pack on The Longest Day Ride, have you checked out www.thelongestday.org.uk sign up and have a blast, and bring that beauty with you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Are you joking what else needs doing to that bike it's like new ............:toothy10:
Tell you what if your looking for something to do Ill swap you my bike .

Jonny

1 - 20 of 21 Posts