Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Ive had my transalp for just over a year now. It is my first bike and I love it!

I'm based in the Newbury area (Berkshire) and was wondering if there is anyone else around this area? Are there any meets that go on around here? My boyfriend owns a BMW 650GS so we like country road type riding with a bit of off road if we can.

I look forward to hearing back

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Are there any meets that go on around here ?
Welcome to the forum from a fellow, soon to be ex-Transalp rider, with regards to meets, it's not exactly local to you, but it will be one hell of a trip www.thelongestday.org.uk and probaly the largest gathering of XRVer's before the National, so why don't you and yours sign and come and meet a few of these clowns :confused:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Keep an eye on the meetup / rideout section for gatherings near to you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum also........I am new here as well with my new transalp arriving only yesterday..clocked another 100 miles on it today.Am also based in devizes which is only 45 mins from u2

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Welcome to the forum also........I am new here as well with my new transalp arriving only yesterday..clocked another 100 miles on it today.Am also based in devizes which is only 45 mins from u2
Welcome also Redsoul to the Transalp section of XRV :thumbup: Now this ain't no sci-fi movie or book this is real www.thelongestday.org.uk ! so if you can tear yourself away from the far distant future, you will be more than welcome to join us, this June - 'Live long and Prosper' :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts