Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, i am a new member, live in london, have a xrv 750, would like to meet other riders, chat , ride outs etc, my name is matt
thanks a lot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Matt and welcome :) , I would also love to meet up with ppl but I live in Ireland and we are few and far between here on XRV. As I said earlier to another new guy Irish Rover.... this place seems to be oozing with real nice guys and ( girls :) ) and I for one love to read all posts. Hope you enjoy the people just as much.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Where are the photos of your bike then?:D

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Hi there, i am a new member, live in london, have a xrv 750, would like to meet other riders, chat , ride outs etc, my name is matt
thanks a lot.
Hi Matt and welcome :) , I would also love to meet up with ppl but I live in Ireland and we are few and far between here on XRV. As I said earlier to another new guy Irish Rover.... this place seems to be oozing with real nice guys and ( girls :) ) and I for one love to read all posts. Hope you enjoy the people just as much.
Welcome to the forum both, Matias, there,s always something xrv related going on in and around the southern regions.....just keep an eye out on here .....they'll probably be a meet up soon at the Ace always a good venue for meeting other members and getting an idea of whats going on where.

Haratio, there are quite a number of members in Ireland and they seem a pretty active bunch, It might be worth you posting an idea for a meet up/ ride out and see what sort of response you get ........You could always ride down to Dingle and meet all the riders at the end of The Longest Day Event:thumbup:

Oh yeah and get some pictures posted of your wheels guys :rolleyes:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Is it me or is this thread turning into dating agency, i'm getting a vibe here now:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
vibes... I hope not..I only ride motorcycles cause I get to hide my face in a helmet, he,he, the Russians would run from me. No offense to our Russian friends of course.. just a turn of phrase:) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts