Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across this forum and would like to say hi to all the XL owners here, especially the XL250s owners :) I have owned a couple XL250s for around 30 years a 78' and a 79' versions. Sadly I finally scrapped the 79' one 5 years ago and moved to Luxembourg bringing most of the XL in boxes. I am now getting serious withdrawal symptoms from not riding my old XL and have finally started to put it together, it will take some time and I am already realising I'm missing some parts, still this looks like a handy forum if I need any help :)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I sometimes wish I still had my XL250.
I loved it but I wrecked it and could not afford to keep or repair it. Please remember to post some pictures of your bike as you progress with the rebuild.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi and welcome, some clever chaps on here that realy nkow there stuff. Just restoring my first xl250s 78 and loving it. Look forward to seeing you pics. On ebay at the moment there is a full set of decals for a red one. May help:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome, some clever chaps on here that realy nkow there stuff. Just restoring my first xl250s 78 and loving it. Look forward to seeing you pics. On ebay at the moment there is a full set of decals for a red one. May help:)
I could do with the sidepanel decals that on on eBay, the tank was finished some years ago and I couldn't find any original decals at the time so put the Honda "wings" type decals on, I'm not doing a full back to original restore on this, I see a few pics on this forum that are restored to original and look very nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts