Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, been on this sit a while from when i had an AT, but picked up my varadero this week, it on a 54 plate, 6000 miles with full luggage, givi bars, vario screen, scottoiler and a hugger, its in great condition and i am off to europe in 4 weeks on it so fitted an autocom and zumo yesterday, had a quick ride out yesterday and it runs great, just sold my bmw r1100rt in search for something a bit higher although a fantastic touring bike with 50 to the gallon.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Good news. Vara will just lap up those continental miles. Have a great time:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Welcome to the Varaclan. The RT is a great bike, though I found the screen difficult to get right. On the Varadero the solution is simple if a tad expensive: the MRA Vario screen. I've found nothing compares.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
If you see an orange one it's me :thumbright::D

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Howdoody and welcome. You have a confirmed mile muncher under you now but it will sip a bit more fuel than you may be used to... :)

I trust that it is Black, shiny black!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
welcome to the Vara confort zone.....you will love the big trips and wish they wd never end.....:thumbup: sounds like you got yourself a real nice one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts