Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for the introductions forum but there doesn't seem to be one so here we go.

I've lurked here for a while but now, with the new CRF Forum, I thought I'd join in. UK folks will see me on other forums too maybe - same username.

I'm in the UK and I have a fair bit of experience with the Honda MX & Enduro bikes. My work is mostly made up of Trail Tech products, motorcycle electrical parts and MOT/Road legal conversion gear (looms, switches, lights etc). If I can add any useful technical information as and when I see things I will.

I rode Enduro a lot in the 80s, some XC and MX in the 90s and messed about on my bike since then. I recently got the Vintage enduro bug so old Honda motocross bikes are also floating my boat these days.

This year I'll be doing some work with CRF450R and CRF250x so when anything useful comes out of it I'll put the news on here.

That's me then.

Clive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I looked for the introductions forum but there doesn't seem to be one so here we go.

I've lurked here for a while but now, with the new CRF Forum, I thought I'd join in. UK folks will see me on other forums too maybe - same username.

I'm in the UK and I have a fair bit of experience with the Honda MX & Enduro bikes. My work is mostly made up of Trail Tech products, motorcycle electrical parts and MOT/Road legal conversion gear (looms, switches, lights etc). If I can add any useful technical information as and when I see things I will.

I rode Enduro a lot in the 80s, some XC and MX in the 90s and messed about on my bike since then. I recently got the Vintage enduro bug so old Honda motocross bikes are also floating my boat these days.

This year I'll be doing some work with CRF450R and CRF250x so when anything useful comes out of it I'll put the news on here.

That's me then.

Clive.
Hello Clive,

You've popped up on this site but I read your excellent guide to registering an off-road bike for road use, elsewhere. I thought I may as well thank you for it here - it's been a great help. I don't really feel in a position to welcome you here as I've just joined myself but thanks again and kind regards:thumbright:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Hello Clive ,welcome along. You're just the kind of new member we need - proper knowledge :thumbup:

We are pretty much made up of people like myself. - Not really qualified, but always full of enthusiasm (and my case bullsh*t :rolleyes:). It's a great forum here, and as a man of knowledge ? Your own rewards will come in the form of seeing the tasks and projects members here take on, and manage to solve. Always against the odds ! :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts