Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be around to post to this thread at the right time, so I'm getting in early :)
So then, how'd everybody else do with their resolutions for 2007:?:

For me in 2007, I decided the I'd put and end to my procrastination but in the end decided to put it off 'til 2008 :D

I did finally get around to submitting my application to be
accredited by the professional body that oversees my work but did it so roughly that it looked like a pack of dogs had been playing with it before eating their dinner off it, so it might be sent back yet - which I'd probably have to count as a missed resolution too. :angry5:

It's been a busy year :)

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
i can't remember what mine were last year!

not thought about next years yet!

one may be - stop falling in love with every new bike i see!!

Z:D

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can't remember what mine were last year!

not thought about next years yet!

one may be - stop falling in love with every new bike i see!!

Z:D
or welder :)

·
2,022 Posts
:D:D:D

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
2007s New Year resolution was to stop swearing so much. Did I manage it? Did I ****!:D Well, I sort of did. I dont say the most offensive words anymore, and I don't swear half as much as I used to when Im angry, so I consider it a partially complete resoultion :rolleyes:.

2008s resoultion will be to pass the IAM advance test, and to move out...

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2007s New Year resolution was to stop swearing so much. Did I manage it? Did I ****!:D Well, I sort of did. I dont say the most offensive words anymore, and I don't swear half as much as I used to when Im angry, so I consider it a partially complete resoultion :rolleyes:.

2008s resoultion will be to pass the IAM advance test, and to move out...
Now they sound good :)
You not managing to completely stop swearing helps me feel better about putting things off so much :angel12:

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
I tend not to make NY resolutions, coz they're so easy to break :D

I did promise myself to stop buying chocolate bars back in October 2006, and I haven't bought one since - got to be clever though, I didn't say I'd stop eating chocolate :cool:

G

·
I make one every year, and i can remember them all... well as its the same one each year its not toooooooo hard!... never waste an opportunity.
But by making the same resolution every year just think of all the opportunities you've missed to make different ones.......:D

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
try to get less hangovers. (i,ll just stay drunk)
hic. c..c..coudn't hav pu..pu it bette...r me..me selff .. :eek:fftheair::eek:fftheair::eek:fftheair:

:eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7:

·
2,022 Posts
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

don't worry Chad - you are my favourite welder!

i wouldn't go as far as love (despite the national DVD evidence to the contrary!) - but you are a nice chap!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
don't worry Chad - you are my favourite welder!

i wouldn't go as far as love (despite the national DVD evidence to the contrary!) - but you are a nice chap!
:D:D:D:D:D mines just to keep givin livin and lovin:D:D:D

·
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D mines just to keep givin livin and lovin:D:D:D
I thought it would be to keep a bike for more then a few days after you have modifided it????

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I thought it would be to keep a bike for more then a few days after you have modifided it????
why:confused::confused::confused::confused:

so many bikes so little time:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts