Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D:D:-D Hi Folks . I have just bought my first alp , it is a pre-reg 650 v-6 model in black , it will be delivered next week from Hunts in Manchester, i am getting the pannier set, top box and main stand for what i would regard as a great deal, cant wait, really looking forward to putting a lot of miles on it , have done lots of research and looking for a good deal and believe i am buying a bike with a great reputation and its a HONDA. I already own the new Honda Civic Type-R , so have some experience of Honda dealers and have not been disappointed, previously had a Gsx-R600 and wanted to get away from sports bikes, want to see some of this beautiful country i stay in (Scotland ) and not as a blur as when on the Gixer. I really enjoy this site , get the feeling that there is a lot of nice people on it and very helpful , will keep you updated and possibly put some pics on site . Cheers Jim

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
Welcome to the site :D You will not be dissapointed with your choice of new steed, bloody great bikes, especially with the touring pack :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum Optimus Prime. You'll find loads of friendly people here with loads of helpful hints and tips.

We have quite a few members in Scotland so you may find some near you to out for a ride with..... check out the regional rideout section if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Also from Gods country, near the capital city :thumbleft: enjoy the site and the banter ...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome Optimus Prime,
I got mine from Hunts, aswell. They're not a bad bunch there, pretty helpful I found. Hope you enjoy the site, I know I've found it very useful and good entertainment.
:thumbright:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy your new ride .. you will just relax and flow through the scenery ...no bumps anymore ..:thumb:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the site and transalp club

1 - 8 of 8 Posts