Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its growing on me ,, smooth delivery plenty power ,,good suspension quiet ,,but think crash bars would be a good idea ,, transalp.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts
I gave up looking for cheap 2nd hand after about 2 years, and got new Givi type on special offer for £90 free post from Germany...Don't regret it either...as it's fell over twice since and saved lots of aggravation on panel repairs, and now got somewhere to mount some daylight running and spot lamps....GO FOR IT...

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
well its growing on me ,, smooth delivery plenty power ,,good suspension quiet ,,but think crash bars would be a good idea ,, View attachment 136509
Crash bars are an absolute must have since the plastic panels are no longer available. I've got Givi bars and they are worth every cent!

An upgrade you should consider is having RaceTech rebuild your forks. Replacing the springs alone just makes the front end harsh and hard to handle. Revalving took away the mushy dive when I applied the brakes as well as providing a better ride off road. It goes where it's pointed in the rough stuff now.

I put a Hagon shock on the back with a remote adjuster. Love it. I've done the TransAmerica Trail, the White Rim Trail, and Baja on my TA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts