Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all and just to introduce myself I am scorpio stu from the london biker web site.I have a Triumph Daytona 1200 and was looking for some front fog lights as I commute into London every day from Essex and seem to be going through lots of fog.I have seen on your gallery some great looking small front fogs but can't see who posted it or any other details.
Can anyone help,I am also looking for a decent looking small rear fog light.
Thanks for the help.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
I originally ran a set of PIAA 002X lights which were excellent, but have now migrated across to the more rugged Hella Micro DE's :D

The PIAA's are shown here

Other than that - do a forum search on spotlights - there's loads of threads showing different lights, mounts, switches, etc....:p

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Hi Stu

Try asking Robster, he has some cool fog lights fitted to his Vara.:D.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Can anyone help,I am also looking for a decent looking small rear fog light.
Thanks for the help.
You could try a set of Hyperlites -

2 x 16 LED module auxiliary running light kit (non flashing) - $63.80
or
2 x 8 LED module auxiliary running light kit (non flashing) - $43

Shipping from USA would be around $20 and you can order them online direct from the manufacturer :p

I know Nippy Normans used to sell them, but I can't find them on their site.

Touratech do an additional LED rear light - I have one on my Cagiva - not really bright enough for a foglamp though (not enough LEDs) - and a shed load of money as well!!

And I've even seen this on a local Suzuki Bandit - personally it's waaaay to 'bling' for me..........but hey, you asked, and I'm here to show you the options.................:D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts