Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At lunchtime to do a few trails near home. Most of them were dead ends and ended up at fields but one of them was a couple of miles long we made it through to the far end. It was pretty boggy in places as judging by the hoof prints and poo it sees a fair bit of equine traffic.

As ever the photos were taken at stops and some of the best bits passed unrecorded

We stopped at a water tower (disguised as a hunting tower) which was on a very slippery hill and we had a bit of fun getting going again

Adimurp did have his new fangled video camera with him and it seemed to have captured some excellent footage all in one second lumps as the way he mounted it it kept pressing the on / off button :clown:

I'll add more stills when he sends me them.

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
We stopped at a water tower (disguised as a hunting tower) which was on a very slippery hill and we had a bit of fun getting going again

Nice shot that one but it appears to feature a blue sky which makes me doubt the validity of the thread title :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice shot that one but it appears to feature a blue sky which makes me doubt the validity of the thread title :lol:
Yes it was a nice day but the state of the bike tells a different story

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
For the sake of humanity get that washed at once, I can hear Chad packing his bucket and sponge as I type!

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some more pictures and stills from the less than perfect videos

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gordon you really seem to be enjoying taking the beast off-road these days :thumbup:
I must admit I do :)

I think as my confidence grows it gets easier and having someone there to cajole me along and lift the thing off me should it all go wrong certainly helps :cheers:

Washing the bike doesn't get any easier though.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Nice one Boris, I should be up around yours in 6 weeks or so if you fancy meeting for a ride. You can show me all these nice trails! If things go according to plan and my contract does end at the end Oct, Im planning a weeks touring round the Highlands. Hoping to be on my KTM as long as I can stick 1500 miles on it in the next month so it can have its service before heading out. Otherwise it will be the @...assuming I havent sold it by then.

·
Registered
59 Posts
don't come up on the ktm please mate i'm begging you, i couldn't concentrate, how can i ride with a wet leg???????

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Some really good pictures there, Boris. :thumbup: love this one, very arty farty

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Nice one Boris, I should be up around yours in 6 weeks or so if you fancy meeting for a ride. You can show me all these nice trails! If things go according to plan and my contract does end at the end Oct, Im planning a weeks touring round the Highlands. Hoping to be on my KTM as long as I can stick 1500 miles on it in the next month so it can have its service before heading out. Otherwise it will be the @...assuming I havent sold it by then.

Mike, give me a shout if you want some info/hook up

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Mike, give me a shout if you want some info/hook up
Cheers John, I'll let you know when I have definate plans to come up. Still hoping for begining of November but it all depends on job etc etc...and actually telling the missus!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts