Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are sound economic reasons for spending all your hard-earned cash on yourselves and leaving your kids nothing - you will have already spent more than £200,000 on them just getting them to age 21.:D

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
guys mine are 6 and 9...I find this topic depressing it will ruin my lunch!:mad::D

·
Stop looking at my Member
265 Posts
My Fiancee just wrote back to me after forwarding her the link. Something along the lines of if I give her twins it'll be the last thing I ever do with a certain part of my anatomy...

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I just worked out that with 4 kids x £200,000 = £800,000 over the next 20 years + inflation...........................................

I need another 2 jobs and the wife is going on the best corner in town immediately, and she'll take luncheon vouchers, tesco's club card vouchers and suchlike. well a man's gotta eat!

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
I just worked out that with 4 kids x £200,000 = £800,000 over the next 20 years + inflation...........................................

I need another 2 jobs and the wife is going on the best corner in town immediately, and she'll take luncheon vouchers, tesco's club card vouchers and suchlike. well a man's gotta eat!
does she accept airmiles...

and what can i expect for 2500 ??

:happy8:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does she accept airmiles...

and what can i expect for 2500 ??

:happy8:
Something like Ryanair.

You get promised Glasgow but end up in Prestwick (think stabbing you old fella into her knee cap and you're about there).:D

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Something like Ryanair.

You get promised Glasgow but end up in Prestwick (think stabbing you old fella into her knee cap and you're about there).:D
Ah good old Ryanair- I went to Paris with them once - I think I was dumped off the plane nearer to Belgium than Paris !!!

Never again. Ever EVER EVER Will I fly with that bunch of cowboys.

Dearer than British Airways once they charge you for - checking-in - for having the stupidity to want to take a case with you for a weekend in Paris - for paying by credit card - for wanting a seat beside your own wife.

What a joke excuse for an airline?

Can you tell I'm no fan of Mr O' Leary and his bunch of highway em airwaymen ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts