Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a fine place to be....... inhabited by fine upstanding people, who still have the old motorcycle cammaraderie. So if we were having nominations for Man ( Sorry Ladies) "Member" of the Year, I reckon it would have to be our all round good guy and weldmeister CHAD for all the good work he does helping out others and travelling vast distances with Vader to help out others ...........and to make a competition out of it , Cabby for being the Eagle-Eyed-Super-Sleuth and spying Beertastic's stolen bike amoung the THOOOOOSANDS of vehicles he must pass on a daily basis.

Well done both those chaps ............ your a credit to the human race gents.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
How about joint winners for this year?:D :D
cause i could not choose one over the other
chad helped me out so many times since i joined this site but what cabby managed to do is just AWESOME:D :D :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
cabby !!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
And Mabel for all her charidy work that she's done and the great job she does, and all the members in Scotland for being well just plain fantastic!!!

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
And Mabel for all her charidy work that she's done and the great job she does, and all the members in Scotland for being well just plain fantastic!!!
Mabel!!! Mabels a Man!!! So who is Sherawotzit...? I'm confused... :confused:

"I'd like to thank my makeup man, who had a lot to work with. My hairdresser. My assistant. Everyone working at the Rosemount Estate. The Pizza Delivery Guy...." :rolleyes:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Jenna - for being the font of all knowledge and enticing us with first hand experience of the riders and machines we dream to emulate..........

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
There would be a lot of candidates for something like this (but we would be comparing chalk and cheese [Leave it Fletch!!] )...So whilst I appreciate the sentiment, Wee Jack, I think Soho Easy's thread of the year nomination would be the way to go....more fun ..less political.:)

Personally...I don't want to compete with anyone 'cos I like that "All for one and One for all" mentality that we've already got........Except for odd "Malevolent Anorak" !!!:D

Oh Yeah...... CHAD !!!!! A consistently selfless man. :D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
:D:D:D:DI'll sell my vote....:D:D:D

No actually Chad.. can have it if he helps me with some welding i need doing... (oh I guess that is selling..;););) I am such a slut.)....

Or how about Dr.Bollocks.. he did a lot to bring this community together granted it was in anger.. and mostly against him:pottytrain2: ... but hey... :p

(i'll get my coat.. but Chad i was not kidding... Can i pm you to talk about what i need help with.. Cheers mate)

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
My Nominations (not in any particular order)

DaveS ~ for setting up this site and keeping it going

Kymmy ~ for just generally having her finger on the pulse and keeping things on an even keel.

Chad ~ for being a Knight in shining armour over and over again.
Jenna ~ for her technical know-how and fact plucking wizardry

The “Pink way round” girls for completing that terrific challenge

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jenna ~ for her technical know-how and fact plucking wizardry
Phew !!! had to read that three times - it's OK I'm cool now - the medication has kicked in............. thought you were in for a serious MODSLAP then !!!

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
Dang... I didnt realise it read like that.... I t caught me out when I read your quoted script...

I might still get MODSLAP .... :)

/me braces....

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Oh Yeah...... CHAD !!!!! A consistently selfless man. :D
Could not agree more, the man just offered up another Saturday to do mods to my HP2 without blinking an eye. I am sure the fact that he got to ride it to and from his house had absolutely nothing to do with it either :D

It is awesome to see so much acts of charity and kindness about, restore alot of faith in human kind again :cool:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
hey guys and gals we are all rock solid here...your all priceless:cool:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
I would have said Chad for all the great work he does, but Cabby comes a joint 1st in my book for finding Beertastic's bike (like a needle in a haystack :eek: )

L

·
0 Posts
My Nominations (not in any particular order)Kymmy ~ for just generally having her finger on the pulse and keeping things on an even keel.[/SIZE]
Sorry Oxbone but it wouldn't be right to nominate an admin. It's expected of us to be here and keep the list running.

I'd rather all nomination go towards the members who keep the site full of such extrodinary content..

Kymmy :cool:

PS...the first person that votes for TAZ gets a slap from me!!!!

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Sorry Oxbone but it wouldn't be right to nominate an admin. It's expected of us to be here and keep the list running.

I'd rather all nomination go towards the members who keep the site full of such extrodinary content..

Kymmy :cool:

PS...the first person that votes for TAZ gets a slap from me!!!!
Hey I already nominated Dr.B... where is mine... :blob::blob:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey I already nominated Dr.B... where is mine... :blob::blob:
Ah!! good old Dr Bollacks - I really miss him:( :( ........... a much misunderstood individual in my opinion:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wonder how he's getting on - I'm looking forward to getting his christmas card...............

1 - 20 of 23 Posts