Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peoples Im Kev alias kevsear on here thanks for the forum im a newby to this medium

hope to meet loads of you on the tld 2010

we run an informal club out of deepest darkest north norfolk most of the guys used to run back in the early mid 90s with the where we goingers out of sheringahm sunday ride outers and occasional away trips

some of us deciding to get back together ie the norfolk nutters tag

we run a website www.norfolknuttersuk.webeden.co.uk its a freeby hence the alphabet url

still the tld seems a fantastic challenge and 5 of us so far are going to come along hoping you are ok with an assortment of non hondas etc looking forward to getting going the wait will give us all reason to get out and about organising panrider ash introd us so pat on the back to him for that and hope we can make it an annual thing at least

cheers for now...

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Hello Kev
Welcome aboard
A few things you need to do, can you and your mates fill in the registration sheet from the TLD site (click my signature link below & go to registration)
then within this forum visit the profiles page
http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/longest-day-2010/41230-tld2010-rider-profiles.html
and introduce yourselves there, I pull that info there for the site.
Look forward to seeing you all in Lowestoft

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
Miff signing in with KEVSEAR.

I'm also from North Norfolk. Present bikes are BMW R1200GS, Kawasaki ZZR600 with Nitrous, and I've just picked up an Aprilia RS125.

Looking forward to the Run To The Sun ride (I'm not taking the RS :sign5:).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts