Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having not been out on the bike propperly since the National in Sept i am getting to the point where i need to get out or i might sell the AT (Not a chance).

So is anyone up for a meet up weather it be a weekend camping or a one day, Green Laning or road (prefer off road) dont mind but there are loads of lanes iv seen on the map but not checked out, and some cracking roads, ie Tanhill, reeth, Hawes area or Whitby, Scarbourgh and Northyorkshire moors.

Come on peps.

Barry.:D:D:D:D

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Hello Baz, Id be up for it. Prefer a nights camping just to save trecking over there and back in 1 day. Aprils a bit un certain for me....when were you thinking of. Im free-ish in March, was going to organise a trail ride over in the Peaks or North Wales next week.......if you fancy it.....or if you are free for your ride out then I could make it??????

Oh, and its trails for me!!!!! Get enough tarmac riding getting to the trails!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate sorry didnt get back to you, been that busy with the house in Cumbria and now in hosp with the wife so making the most of a bit of internet time.
Dont know when im going to be able to get out for a weekend but hopfully end of May begining of June as im off on Caravan hols then off up to the Scottish Six Day Trial on the 28th and wont be back till the 10th of may and then will have to build up browny point to get a weekend pass again.
I will keep an eye on the site and if you are having a weekend out over your way and i can make it i might make a weekend out of it.

Ill let you know mate.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Hi mate sorry didnt get back to you, been that busy with the house in Cumbria and now in hosp with the wife so making the most of a bit of internet time.
Dont know when im going to be able to get out for a weekend but hopfully end of May begining of June as im off on Caravan hols then off up to the Scottish Six Day Trial on the 28th and wont be back till the 10th of may and then will have to build up browny point to get a weekend pass again.
I will keep an eye on the site and if you are having a weekend out over your way and i can make it i might make a weekend out of it.

Ill let you know mate.
No problem Baz. Hope the Mrs is OK?
Once this weekend is out of the way I'll know what weekends Im free in May...probably no good to you as you are away and need the browny points!!! Anyway, Im thinking about organising a day or weekend camping trip somewhere trail riding. TBC.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me know if u get something organised and ill try and slip away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts