Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fancy joining me for a day on the North Wales trails on Saturday 19th. Ive got to be in Wrexham that evening so what better way to spend the day than on the trails.

Start and finish in Llangollen. Loads of trails, variety of terrain, some hard, some easy. Will take in the Wayfarer and the Corwen carwash for the brave.

Not suitable for road tyres...unless you know what you are doing! Grass and mud involved. Not really a novice ride either, some steep rocky sections.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Can't do this one unfortunately, wee man's birthday and folks are over to visit. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi Mike,

Sorry for late reply, been away. Can't make it for this one either, I'm afraid. Got a trade show that weekend I can't get out of. Hope you have a good rideout, and give the KTM a good wash. Weather looks OK at the mo, hope it stays that way.

ps I've got some good video clips from our last outing, but they aren't in any of the four formats preferred by youtube. They are on my iphone, any ideas on how to convert them? I can download them to my laptop, but that's as far as I go. I was born before computers.

Tim.

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
Hi Mike,

Sorry for late reply, been away. Can't make it for this one either, I'm afraid. Got a trade show that weekend I can't get out of. Hope you have a good rideout, and give the KTM a good wash. Weather looks OK at the mo, hope it stays that way.

ps I've got some good video clips from our last outing, but they aren't in any of the four formats preferred by youtube. They are on my iphone, any ideas on how to convert them? I can download them to my laptop, but that's as far as I go. I was born before computers.

Tim.
Hi Tim, AVS Video Converter 6 should do the job, i've used it a few times without any issues. :thumbup:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Tim.
Hello Tim,

feel free to email them over to me and I'll see what I can do if you cant get that Video convertor Nick mentions,

Mike

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Thanks chaps. I might try both methods, in case I get stuck! Also, Mike might have something to say about one of the clips, he features heavily in it.:toothy10:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Looking at the weather don't think my Tourances will be up to the trip methinks Mike, put might pootle out for a ride around the area -ish

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking at the weather don't think my Tourances will be up to the trip methinks Mike, put might pootle out for a ride around the area -ish
Tourances....probably not for what Ive got in mind! About time ya got a decent tyre on the rear Stubbsie:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts