Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Oh We Saw A Puddle,it Was 100 Feet Long,curved,deeper One Side Than The Other,with Hidden Boulders That Launched You To The Deep Side Whether You Like It Or Not,and About 2 Foot Deep In The Shallow End. Took A Pint Home In Each Boot To Prove It.pic 12 is me relishing being back on dry land.
It was the one alps took a bath in,and if you look at the last pic you'll see me crapping myself trying to save myself at the end of a big sideways action bit.
Bloody good laugh and about 75 miles to boot,50% off road, with the blue alp squadron led by wing commander mad mudwiz.

managed to exorcise a few demons and re-visited the lane i got stranded in for 7 hours,a lot dryer and thouroughly conquered.

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, poor quality photos, good quality "puddle"

For those who don't know, its the really long wet thing behind the bikes, slight curve so you can't see the end.

BT means it about the rocks, had one hit the sump guard so hard it threw me into the bank, both feet down and trapped! Thanks guys for pushing the bike upright again!

Sharri - said it was dry and dusty, when its wet there's sooooooo much mud :D .

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
OK, poor quality photos, good quality "puddle"

For those who don't know, its the really long wet thing behind the bikes, slight curve so you can't see the end.

BT means it about the rocks, had one hit the sump guard so hard it threw me into the bank, both feet down and trapped! Thanks guys for pushing the bike upright again!

Sharri - said it was dry and dusty, when its wet there's sooooooo much mud :D .

*shudder* my bloods just run cold *shudder*

Excellent pics lads - looks like great fun - Mudwiz can you organise another dusty and DRY day please so I can exercise that demon in the lake :banghead:

:D :D :D

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Looks like you had a great time ,:D .

Sorry I missed it , but Darling Daughter took priority as she is gettin ready to do her CBT. She was on the "Ped" for less than an hour and decided it was too slow, :rolleyes: .

Sort one out Mudwiz and I'll get there this time.:D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Is the 2008 Calendar vote open yet?!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice pictures.That is the sort of off roading that appeals to me bearing in mind I have no experience and wouldn't know where to start.Could you arrange a dry day that I could join you on please:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts