Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Yep I'm still here up in Nottingham learning the lingo, still having bucket loads of shyte with this divorce thing, once the weather warms up a bit for these old bones I will be doing more meets and rides hoping to catch up with you all again. Loads going on but don't want to tell the world about it (if you get my drift:p). Take care and see you all real soon, ride safe and watch out for the cagers;).

Rog.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Hi Rog,

Great to hear from you, I almost PM'ed you last night after seeing you had not been on the forum since 25th December!!

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Jason

(PS do you still have my bits?);)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Hey big man,
always glad to hear you are ok one or another. No questions asked but u know where I/we are if there is anything I/we can do to help.
Hope the AT is still going strong and I know u said I would regret selling it for the Vara but sorry to disappoint you I still have no regrets...:)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Whats wrong are you have withdrawal symptoms from the lack of bakewell tarts?
Glad you are OK and hope to catch up soon.

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words Guys and Gals, I will try to get on here more I just have to be careful for a while, yep! still into bakewells and Jason I still have your bits here. Take care all and see you real soon:thumbup:.

Rog.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts