Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out playing with the new camera (yes it arrived) and my son came with me for a play on the XR.

First up a disused quarry. This is a really tight path through trees and he was getting a bit ahead of himself and ended up in the bushes. Shame the new camera was pointing backwards at the time.

Next on to a bing which is a spoil heap from shale oil mining. This place is a popular haunt for the offroad brigade on two and four wheels. Here we see him on his little 125 on road tyres. These hills are steeper and looser than they look.

Finally. Typical teenager. A new bit for me that looked pretty rutted and loose so the instruction was to wait and I would check it out first.

Fat chance

All in all he did brilliantly as in total before today he has had about ten minutes off the road and that was in the ice and snow.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Boris,
You are just learning that laddie bad habits, next thing you know, he will be blowing you into the weeds!;):D

Andy.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Looks good output from the new cam. As Lutin says, the audio is pretty clear as well!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Boris,
You are just learning that laddie bad habits, next thing you know, he will be blowing you into the weeds!;):D

Andy.
looks like he is ,,,on road tyres:cool::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
sorry if ive not paid attention gordon but what camera is that ? it takes a good fillum:thumbright:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Stop picking on the grumpy old man. He is just pi**ed off cause his son did a "J" on him on road tyres :toothy10:
Boris if it all gets a bit much for you maybe its pipe and slippers time for you.

David,just leave the old man at home next time. Leave him in front of the tv,put a soap on take his maps and go.

P.s. get crashbars and proper tyres ;)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry if ive not paid attention gordon but what camera is that ? it takes a good fillum:thumbright:

It's a Drift HD170 stealth Drift HD170 Stealth Camera - 1080p POV - Drift Innovation . Only had it a couple of days but it's giving some fantastic results. I'd say it's outperforming my mates ContourHD

I picked it because it's an all in one, has a preview screen and got good reviews as far as coping with vibration and image quality. That along with the fact it was half price on Amazon clinched the deal.

Really chuffed with it I have to say.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stop picking on the grumpy old man. He is just pi**ed off cause his son did a "J" on him on road tyres :toothy10:
Boris if it all gets a bit much for you maybe its pipe and slippers time for you.

David,just leave the old man at home next time. Leave him in front of the tv,put a soap on take his maps and go.

P.s. get crashbars and proper tyres ;)
Don't encourage him. My offroading is costing enough without having another bike in the garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts