Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather just fine, breakfast awsome, people so friendly.... Not coming back. - being a Yorkshire lad I have saved so much money.

We are in dingle and just after breakfast Dysan is now off down the 4 mile of beach. Having a fully laden vara and being a lifeguard I am sat waiting for the phonecall to cal HELP !

For all those that had to go back early- so sorry you don't know what you have missed

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Weather just fine, breakfast awsome, people so friendly.... Not coming back. - being a Yorkshire lad I have saved so much money.

We are in dingle and just after breakfast Dysan is now off down the 4 mile of beach. Having a fully laden vara and being a lifeguard I am sat waiting for the phonecall to cal HELP !

For all those that had to go back early- so sorry you don't know what you have missed
Oh it's soooooooooooooo easy to go off people innit :D:D:D

:thumbright: If that was a proper working mans Irish breakfast, you won't need to eat again till Thursday :D

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn what every next.... Having to do the Ring of Kerry! :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
ya wee fecker! Great to
meet you two eejits.

That beack looks a lot emptier than when we allseen it. Did you camp there then?

By the way, did you see the weather forecast for tomorrow?

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya wee fecker! Great to
meet you two eejits.

That beack looks a lot emptier than when we allseen it. Did you camp there then?

By the way, did you see the weather forecast for tomorrow?
Farky ...? Farky.... Name rings a bell can't picture the face.... Did meet a guy with a 'beige' tshirt with Farky on it... Was it you.... Did manage to snap a photo of him

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Thats my map of Kerry!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts