Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a brilliant ride out today considering the weather would have taken more pics but cold on hands but we made it out with Paul S on his first outing with his Suzuki drz 400 Austin , Foz1969 and myself at Dunsop Bridge all over Bowland and ended up at Settle. Just made it back before Snow lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Agreed, great day and good to meet Ian for the first time and to reacquaint with Foz and Paul. Only one u turn when I missed a turn coz I was day dreaming.

I will post some pics later when i have uploaded them but I didn't make it back before the snow - completely white over from the Trough road all the way back to Garstang. 10mph & 1st gear for 8 miles is stressful and Cam Brow (short 1:3 hill with hairpin) was taken feet down, front brake on just off locked up at 1 mph. Interesting ;). The car behind me wimped out and turned round - loser.

But great day :). :)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Great day out

I got back just before 4pm didn't have snow but torrential rain and strong winds

The little dizzer was great

Cheers guys

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
tasty breaky, good folk, great ride. got back 1min before Chelsea kick-off, good game, great result. Sunday 1st March A+

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it hope you're all up for another jaunt 1st April.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got back to Gisburn just in time everything put away then snow :) Glad you all got back safe and sound

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Some pics from the day

The start at Owd Nells. Probably the best value and best quality breakfast I have ever had - £6.35 for all you can eat buffet, including cereal, breakfast fruits, juices, toast, pastries, usual coked stuff, tea/coffee and waitresses is super short skirts.

Foz and Een at Slaidburn (sorry Paul, no pic of you for some reason)

Snow on the way back

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Some pics from the day

The start at Owd Nells. Probably the best value and best quality breakfast I have ever had - £6.35 for all you can eat buffet, including cereal, breakfast fruits, juices, toast, pastries, usual coked stuff, tea/coffee and waitresses is super short skirts.

Foz and Een at Slaidburn (sorry Paul, no pic of you for some reason)

Snow on the way back
Missin out on these rides :(.

Proper girls bike , them dizzers.:D:D:D.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Holy crap Austin, some trip home!
The brecky sounds good, short skirts sounds better :)
Yeah, yeah! What I want to know is why Austin puts all those piccies of ugly bikers up? At the risk of being labeled, I would much rather see the short skirted waitresses!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts