Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what a brilliant day out but it did start foggy but as soon as it cleared wow what a day. First time I have met Mikethebike I would have liked to get a pic when he fell over but he got it upright to quick, amazing how a small rut can stop you :)
Anyway we met up at Devils bridge for a brew then to Ingleton and a small road with 4 gates(Long Gill) and due to me needing a brew a nice stop at the waterfall to inspect damage to Mikes bike. We then headed towards Appleby on the narrowest roads we could find. Another brew stop and decided on Truckhaven for Sunday roast delicious. I have to say to those that didnt turn up WHAT A DAY lol. Hope you enjoy the pics
Adventure Tree Recreation Trail Plant community

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great pictures Ian, yep dropped the bike (first time since I got it) Ray Reckons it always happens when Ian is around ha ha. Think we did about 130 miles from where we met at ingleton. Good banter all day with them 2 just taking the piss out of each other. Ian took the lead, A few needed brew stops, great scenery ended at the truckstop with good food.

Nice one:thumbup::thumbup:

Reactions: een705
1 - 2 of 2 Posts