Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Just a shame he wasn't using his head, the little scrote.

G

·
I've got absolutely no sympathy for him...my only gripe though is that he's wasted valuable NHS resources which could be helping someone who deserves it..

Perhaps though in the future he'll be a star on the Darwin awards

Kymmy

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
Brilliant :D. Totally deserved that.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
yep! I would be happier if it had actually cut his foot off!

no time for mindless destruction of ANYTHING.

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
i just laughed my ass off at that!

Z:D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Ah, the poor bloke is probably the victim of an unfair society, probably from a poor background and lives in a neighbourhood where there are few local amenities. I blame the owners of the building for not forseeing this and posting warning signs. Indeed the government ought to demolish the building as unsafe and prosecute the owners.

(You do realise I'm being ironic, don't you? :D )

·
Stone Crazy
5,315 Posts
Ah, the poor bloke is probably the victim of an unfair society, probably from a poor background and lives in a neighbourhood where there are few local amenities. I blame the owners of the building for not forseeing this and posting warning signs. Indeed the government ought to demolish the building as unsafe and prosecute the owners.

(You do realise I'm being ironic, don't you? :D )
I would be Ironic as well stood the other side with an iron bar,
merv

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
A classic case of taking limited resources away from where they are really needed.

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Love it..lets hope it gets infected and falls off too..
nice friend too that put it on you tube...

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I think someone should consider suing the a$$ off the company that erected that concrete wall.

Shouldn't it have been designed to completely fall down and kill & bury the little a$$wipe?

Just a thought!

Bob

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Poetic justice I reckon, beauty, absolute beauty! I'd help him alright, with a fire axe on the other side........:thumbup::D:thumbup::D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
welcome to the world you little ****:D:D:D:D

poetic justice indeed:thumbup:

G

·
The one good thing about all this is that the toe-rag can;t sue the wall owner for having a dangerous wall, especially not as the video is public :)

Kymmy

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
A wall designed in slats so if there's a failure of one the ones above come tumbling down to the next level :confused:

Exposed in a public area :confused:

Accessible to children and adolescence :confused:

Not a single warning sign displayed saying dont break the slats :confused:

I hope the Health and Safety Executive throw the book at the owners of that wall, I really do. :mad::mad::mad:

Poor Lad.

Pity he wasn't head-butting it though :D:D:D:D:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts