Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
*Snort*

That sort of thing should happen a lot more...

If I'd get a fiver for every time I pass one of those on the wrong side, I'd get a free tank of petrol each month.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
f***ing w***er, k**b-h**d and every other expletive used by the truck driver :toothy6:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Excellent, what a [email protected], it amazes me that some drivers just don't know what's going on around them:(
I think that the nob was well aware of the car behind, he was just proving that he's a to55er

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
I think that the nob was well aware of the car behind, he was just proving that he's a to55er
Yup, if that was you on your bike and he slammed the anchors on you could be off, safer to just undertake in aq nano second and be past, fek em.

Iv'e just watched this with sound and it cracked me up, funny as fek that Gordon, made me laugh so much i need to buy you a pint for posting that :thumbright:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I may be wrong, but it sounds like the eloquent truck driver is on one end of a telephone conversation to me. Hopefully he was wearing an earphone, as it certainly wasn't a speakerphone, and I'd hate to think he'd tarnish his reputation by holding a telephone throughout this entertaining clip!?!?!!

:eek:ccasion8:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Serves him right

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Joy. Seen lane too much lane hogging recently, and never a jam sandwich when you need one... ;)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
that was funny, the commentary, regardless of being on a phone, was first class.

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
excellent.

though i do wonder, seeing the reaction of the "lane hogger" & the fact that when the police gyro's came on his first reaction was to pull right, if it wasn't a tired (confused) continental. Don't forget that everywhere else in europe we actually drive on the right (in every sense...) side of the road...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts