Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 1993 XRV750 and the tyres need to be changed. I've got some road tyres which are semi-offroad but would like to go the most extreme possible. Due to the rim size in the AT it's difficult to find offroad tyres so actually I haven't even found one brand that makes them. I'm not planning on going on the slightest bit of asphalt so they'll do ok.

So that's it, I need 100% offroad rubber for my AT, tell me which brands makes them, if any.

P.S. If you guys recommend another rim size (front maybe?¿) to go offroading don't hesitate to tell me.

P.S.2 This is the bike:

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
The 21" front is easy - pick a tyre that suits your terrain, possibly the Mich enduro RS, wouldn't recommend an MX tyre on a bike that big. 17" rear is an issue, but on a TA I always had good results from a Mich T63, a 130/140 should be good for rocks etc, much stickyer than the Desert, with which it shares tread pattern, but both will die in about 2000 miles.

HTHs

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree..
Mitas C02 rear :) But perhaps Continental TKC80 if you want more mileage on the tyre.

oh - and by the way.. your AT is a 90-92. They look pretty different from 93 and on :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts