Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was dark when I left for work this morning and dark when I came home.

I also discovered that leather is not waterproof and that a Knox back protector allows the water to free flow right between the cheeks of your arse.

I got home smelling like a wet dog and looking like a drown rat

I guess winter is arriving then :wink: :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Lol. It really chucked it down in Bristol here this afternoon, but when it was time to go home it was lovely and dry. :mrgreen:
You need to invest in some waterproofs!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yup. Time to leave the waterproofs by the door. Water seems to cling to my waterproofs but doesn't actually get in. Think I weigh about 2 kilos more when I wear them in a good downpour. Though you can always shake off like a dog when you get in the pub. :D :D :D

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GeoBloke said:
Yup. Time to leave the waterproofs by the door. Water seems to cling to my waterproofs but doesn't actually get in. Think I weigh about 2 kilos more when I wear them in a good downpour. Though you can always shake off like a dog when you get in the pub. :D :D :D
part of the problem was I left my waterproofs by the door in my office cause it wasn't raining when I left work :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Yep, winter ain't far off :cry: Muffs are back on and the liners back in the jacket. Are we all ready for the leaves/rain/wind/ice/grit/snow?? :shock:

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Bring it on :mrgreen:

Seriously though, this morning was cold. Dry though, sun starting to peek through a bit, but definitely a bit nippy for just a tshirt under the goretex liner... :roll:

And the beemer is still having a bit of a tantrum with the right carb flooding every now and then... Those boxers run really bad when there's only one pot firing... Shoulda bought a sodding honda. :? (But then I'd have to deal with fuel pumps cacking out, at least the boxer still runs fine when I pin it. :mrgreen:)

·
What did I do that for...
468 Posts
squirrelciv said:
Yep, winter ain't far off :cry: Muffs are back on and the liners back in the jacket. Are we all ready for the leaves/rain/wind/ice/grit/snow?? :shock:

Yeah.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Mabel said:
It was dark when I left for work this morning and dark when I came home.

I also discovered that leather is not waterproof and that a Knox back protector allows the water to free flow right between the cheeks of your arse.

I got home smelling like a wet dog and looking like a drown rat

I guess winter is arriving then :wink: :wink:
mental imagemental imagemental image :shock: :shock: get it out of my head :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
squirrelciv said:
Sorry, again, what are "winter, ice, grit, snow, muffs, liners"?! Too long ago for me to remember. :wink:
You didn't think it was just the tax that drove me out of (not so)"Dear Old Blighty" then?! :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
doglegdon said:
squirrelciv said:
Sorry, again, what are "winter, ice, grit, snow, muffs, liners"?! Too long ago for me to remember. :wink:
You didn't think it was just the tax that drove me out of (not so)"Dear Old Blighty" then?! :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D Lucky bugger :wink:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Mabel said:
...allows the water to free flow right between the cheeks of your arse.

I got home smelling like a wet dog...
Thanks for sharing that with us.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Chad said:
mental imagemental imagemental image :shock: :shock: get it out of my head :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Chad said:
Oi wash your mouth out that's my little girl your having obscene thoughts about :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Y'see? I was going to say something 'bout that mental image thing but I just knew MOM would be round sometime so I zipped it. :angel4:

·
17,680 Posts
Mabel's Old Man said:
Chad said:
Oi wash your mouth out that's my little girl your having obscene thoughts about :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: she started it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
S'no excuse :twisted: and let's be fair if the smell of a wet dog................. :shock:

·
17,680 Posts
Mabel's Old Man said:
S'no excuse :twisted: and let's be fair if the smell of a wet dog................. :shock:
exactly thats why i said get it out of my head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
ROFL!!!!! :bootyshake:

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
:mrgreen: Luckilly been pretty dry here in lunun so no watering cracks to talk about :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts