Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
VespaOwner
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI there.. I have been thinking of putting one of these shocks for the back of the AT. I already have progressive springs in the front (whitepower), and the difference in the front is huge.

Still, I have never riden an AT with a ohlins on the back, or with a suspension other than the original one.

What I would like is: If you have riden one with an ohlins, or have one with it, please give me your input. Is it THAT better? I know it has to be better when offroading (wich I like a lot), but on the road, is the bike more confortable? I know that a suspension can make a huge difference (the same in cars - nothing beats the french of renault or citroen on confort suspension).

It is a lot of money, and I want to know if my butt will feel better, or if only my wallet will be more empty... I am not thinking of buying another bike for quite some time, so the financial effort will be for some years of usage. My bike has 50k miles and runs smooth....

Zorza

·
VespaOwner
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not even one person has a ohlins on his bike???
I really could use some positive words..

Zorza

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have not had one on my africa twin but did put one on my vfr800 and it was great,I have just bought one for my xt600 and will fit it next week....I would buy one for sure if I had the money for the AT.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts