Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MY 8000TH post is just for you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::color::eek:ccasion7::wav::smilebox::eek:ccasion5::sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :D

oh and have you heard the rumour about the versy's 1000 for next year ...what a beast thats gonna be:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I need to stay in more to catch up!

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
MY 8000TH post is just for you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion9::color::eek:ccasion7::wav::smilebox::eek:ccasion5::sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :sith: :D

oh and have you heard the rumour about the versy's 1000 for next year ...what a beast thats gonna be:cool:
Well i'm not so sure if i should congratulate you on this as it only shows that you don't have much of a social life:D:D:D
and about McV he does not talk to us much anymore since he got this Candywrapperkwakathingymajik:D:D:D:D
He Steve would be nice to hear from you every now and than;);):D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
MY God CHAD ... you need a life man.. Go out and ride for pete's (and i dont mean LV) sake!!!!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got a life get in plenty of rides and even help a few lost souls out now and again:D:D:D:D:D

the posting i do in my sleep:bootyshake:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
got a life get in plenty of rides and even help a few lost souls out now and again:D:D:D:D:D

the posting i do in my sleep:bootyshake:
Ahhh this is a skill i need to learn!! oh please teach me great one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts