Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ADV.John
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys 'n' Girls

I'm really struggling to find a exact time when we are meeting and more so what time is the OFF. ???? as I'm coming to Blackpool in the morning

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
run rise which is about 4:40

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
hopefully arrive at sun down in Paris which is about 22:00

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I was thinkin between 4:40 & 05:00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
I thought we were all aiming for a 5am start,

But 5:30am is good for me as well,

if ferrries/trains are booked for between 12 and 2 (ish depending on who has booked what) leaving Blackpool then it's 3 1/2 hours min to dover
so planning on taking longer on 'a' roads means you can always gain time if running short by jumping on the nearest 3 lane highway.

I guess a 6am start would be ok as that gives you 5 1/2 hours to make a 12:30 ferry (arriving 1 hour before departure)

I'm on a 12:20 ferry so 7:30am will be a good start time for me :) but what's everyone else planning? I don't want to set off on my own, The large group starts are one of the memorable parts of TLD for me.

I'm going to arrive in Blackpool on sat morning about 30 mins before we all set off and meet ADV.John on the way as we only live 45 mins (ish) away.

·
Registered
379 Posts
(That is as long as my back holds out, and my brakes work properly!!)

Not having a good week!

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I think it will take about 5hrs to get to ace non-motorway, looking at get here about 10ish, have a bite to eat, leave about 11 for folkstone (I am using the chunnel)... but saying that still not sure what i am doing !!! :p

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts