Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this old piccie of myself the other day! At the time I thought that bike was the dogs bolx but thinking back................it was a pile of sh*t.:D

No prizes for identifiying the bike, but I'll give you a kiss if you can tell me when the picture was taken. :thumbright::D:D

Andy.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
No prizes for identifiying the bike, but I'll give you a kiss if you can tell me when the picture was taken. :thumbright::D:D

could it possibly be the Isle Of Man ???

i would rather have a prize:D:D:D:D

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

could it possibly be the Isle Of Man ???

i would rather have a prize:D:D:D:D
When, not where. The picture was taken just down the A7 from where I live. No, your not getting a prize. ;)

Andy.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Neither am I and that was my year of birth, so you are obviously not as old as moi, so I'll go with my younger brother 1961 :confused:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I would think more around the 1963 mark.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neither am I and that was my year of birth, so you are obviously not as old as moi, so I'll go with my younger brother 1961 :confused:
Hello? when that picture was taken I was 17 years old. :(:D

Andy.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu
Remember, the prize is a kiss :confused::confused::confused::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:

Andy sent me a pm saying that you're going to give it :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunner
I can hardly wait!! :wink:

Andy.

I won get to,the back of the queue.

About time I learnt to keep quiet and stay out of trouble, methinks...:D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
how about 66...................no kiss please:blob2:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If I suggested 69* it could DEFINITELY be taken the wrong way. No kisses here, either, thanks all the same!

* 1969 of course. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts