Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks Sharribee is doing another Run for her Mountain Rescue Team,I am going to donate £20 to Sharri,s Fund if she dresses up as Olive Oil for the run.Come on people let,s get behind this effort for a very worthy cause.Francis

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Well folks Sharribee is doing another Run for her Mountain Rescue Team,I am going to donate £20 to Sharri,s Fund if she dresses up as Olive Oil for the run.Come on people let,s get behind this effort for a very worthy cause.Francis
I'll give £50 if all she wears is olive oil........... but pictures will be required :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I'll give £50 if all she wears is olive oil........... but pictures will be required :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Ooo you are in trouble. And dangerously close to South Wales as well. :p

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Ooo you are in trouble. And dangerously close to South Wales as well. :p
Don't think it willl happen though, i heard there's a problem finding EXTRA VIRGINS in wales:-D:-D:-D

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
I don't think comparing Olive Oil with virgins is helpful to be honest.......

Considering wot she did with Brutus when Popeye wasn't looking......

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi again Sharribee,Remember its not a race you do not need to finish first.All the effort you have put in will be worth it,Send me your Name and address in a pm and i will get a cheque in the post for £20,Also who to make the cheque out to.Go on you girl yee you can do it.Cheers Francis:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Go on then I'll give a pound a mile, good luck and try to enjoy ( you must be a bloody masochist )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Run Forest Run!;)

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
It's a marathon Sharrie...just make sure you dress comfortably...pain is one thing...chafing?....no thank you eh?

You could kill 2 birds with one stone and cover yourself in olive oil
though I s'pose. :cool:

We'll come up with some funds I imagine....just keep reminding us. Good Luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts