Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Thanks for all the help and advice about the vara or vstrom, I have now sold my lovely X reg transalp for £1500 and I am now on the hunt for a Vara around the £3500 range. Aint mid life crisis fun:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi. I've got mine for sale on here :( due to finances. It may be a bit older than you want but no harm in looking. Cheers. PS. I'm open to offers.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Hi. I've got mine for sale on here :( due to finances. It may be a bit older than you want but no harm in looking. Cheers. PS. I'm open to offers.
Your flogging your wife! now that is cool ....how much are you asking?;)

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
How about a part ex? Mines a young model but the breeding gear has been removed,Tried swapping her for something the other week but the dealer said the bottom had dropped out,not sure if he meant the market or her arse? she was not amused either way!

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
:sign5: you tried the scrapage scheme too?:sign5: I gonna beach mine in India and let them salvage sumfing off the old girl:thumbup:

''Stop blubbering !'' '' just lay there in the sand and let them have their way with you'',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,''now why are you smileing?''

1 - 7 of 7 Posts