Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I'm on the lookout to expand my forum empire some more.
So if you hear of any forums that are for sale / available then let me know please and I'll consider.
Many thanks
Dave

·
Matt
182 Posts
F650.co.uk is looking for someone to take over running it.

Because of the way the forums set up I don't seem to be able to post a link directly to the thread, but go to BMW F650 (UK) go into 'General Discussion Message-Board.' and look at the sticky at the top :thumbright:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
fora, Dave, Surely?

one forum, more than one fora.

now write it out correctly 100 times:D

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Start a new forum ........to buy and sell fora :D

OK OK ................ somebody please remind where I left my coat.

The Duffle Coat forum ?

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Hi all.
I'm on the lookout to expand my forum empire some more.
So if you hear of any forums that are for sale / available then let me know please and I'll consider.
Many thanks
Dave

Hmmm?... One day vee vill rule zee verld.:hitler:.....;)

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the transfer of BMW F650 Forums is now complete and part of the XRV family. Plenty of stuff to do still over there.
Thanks for the heads up, this just what I wanted.

If anyone knows of any more single make bike sites like these that are up for grabs then let me know.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi all.
Just to bump this as I'm on the lookout again for any forums that I can take over or host.

I can also offer a slightly different option whereby I will consider hosting any web site, forum or not, motorcycling related content or not, on my web servers. So any communities can continue to manage themselves without any interference from me.

Basically drop an email to admin at xrv dot org dot uk or PM me to have a chat about what I can do.

Thanks
Dave

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
do you buy and sell forums? i thought you just started one up if you felt like it? goes to show the depth of my knowledge of t'interweb

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Indeed you do.
Although money doesn't have to exchange hands as sometimes its a case of safeguarding the content on the forum.
I'm basically willing to look at hosting anything whether it be personal sites or club sites.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts