Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow morning we will meet at Barftones in Bath and set off on our way for 12 days riding in Europe including a long train journey.

I'm packed and ready to go but may need some massaging in the morning as I managed to pull a muscle in my back getting the bike off the stand this morning :rolleyes:

Watch out Europe, the Moobs are coming :-D

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Hope you have a great ride Bob :thumbright:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you have a great ride Bob :thumbright:
Fred, you should be coming as well, we'll think of you if we manage to knock our panniers off with half the village watching ;)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Have a great time Bob

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Have a great time Bob.

I shall look after Cornwall whilst you are away :thumbright::thumbright:

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Hope to see you all there :thumbright:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh we will be listening out for you Simon......lets face it, it,s no good looking out for you ;) Don,t you worry Bob. I hear the Holvinator has lovely hands and is always avaliable for a rub down :cyclops:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Fred, you should be coming as well, we'll think of you if we manage to knock our panniers off with half the village watching ;)
Wish i could Bob but nothing is going to happen for me for a few years I thought that little error of mine had been brushed under the carpet when Steve made his boob :D Safe trip Bob

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
From Inverness? :eek:

Is there something you're not telling us?
Nothing sinister, myself and the strange one are going down to sunny Cornwall for a week ( leaving North tomorrow night ) :thumbup:
Just a wee break, going to try some of thon cider stuff :D

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Nothing sinister, myself and the strange one are going down to sunny Cornwall for a week ( leaving North tomorrow night ) :thumbup:
Just a wee break, going to try some of thon cider stuff :D
We'll not be too far away from you then, as we'll in the Plymouth area towards the end of next week.

Oh, how time flies. We were first up your way 3 years ago now. Strewth!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Enjoy and ride safe y'all. Looking forward to reading the ride report(s).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts