Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for a Company/Policy for Euro breakdown/accident cover for one bike (over 10yrs) for a single trip please??

Cheers

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hi Steve, If you're insured with Carol Nash it's included and from personal experience, highly recommended. I've done the car with RAC but not cheap. Good luck & have fun in Spain

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve, If you're insured with Carol Nash it's included and from personal experience, highly recommended. I've done the car with RAC but not cheap. Good luck & have fun in Spain
Used to be with CN, very happy with them, but they wouldn't cover the NX400 fully comp on a multibike policy because it was a grey import, so I had to leave. They (AA) brought me back from Galloway last year ;-)

eBike Euro breakdown covers bikes 10 yrs and under and I think CN are the same. Hence the need for a one off policy :) Looking forward to the off roading in the Pyrenees hugely!!

·
Administrator
1,764 Posts
I don't know about one-off cover, but where older vehicles are concerned you may be better off looking for a "personal" cover rather than vehicle-specific. My cover's with Britannia Rescue - as my Land Rover's 46 years old it seemed a good option (not that I've neede their services for the LR, but they've brought the TA home a couple of times ;)).

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know about one-off cover, but where older vehicles are concerned you may be better off looking for a "personal" cover rather than vehicle-specific. My cover's with Britannia Rescue - as my Land Rover's 46 years old it seemed a good option (not that I've neede their services for the LR, but they've brought the TA home a couple of times ;)).
Thanks HB, I had a looksee and they wanted £130/annum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts