Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to stick me nose in but just found out you will be raising money for nabb!!!!!!

This charity is only for the promotion of blood bike charities, I have been a volunteer for SERV for the last 3.5 years, since the setup of nabb we have not received any funding from them for promotions or had any help from them to promote our charity, they allege to have fundraisers but I don't know where the money goes, the advert on channel4 at the moment is due to the hard work of our(SERV)chairman and our herts and beds group and the fact we run over 10 st1300's all marked up and that honda have paid for it, if you want to raise money for blood bikes then the best idea is that you get a list of all the blood groups and then split the money between the groups that run the different counties and use the money on stuff they need like the high cost of fuel,servicing,highviz and bikes.

If anyone has any problems about this then please comment !!!!!! Please, like the 2 runs that I joined you on, I beg please use the money where it counts, the different counties need different support, to give the money to a charity that only promotes the service, instead of the charities that are on the front line I believe would be a waste of money.

Regards jones

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe they were once a limited company and have only this year gone for charity status

Sorry but alarm bells are ringing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts