Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Give us advance warning next year and we'll organise a diplomatic mission and ride over with fraternal greetings from the UK.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whealie said:
Give us advance warning next year and we'll organise a diplomatic mission and ride over with fraternal greetings from the UK.
As soon as the date for another meeting will be announced, I'll place it here...

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Have you noticed that the international response to someone dropping their @ in a river is not to rush and help but to get the camera out and seek a really good angle for the photo? And I thought it was just us British. How refreshing to know we are not alone.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
now these guys arnt shy about there meetings we have somthing to learn guys and gals

dude the pics are great looks like you had a cracking time. thanks for sharing them with us :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well I was looking for some were to go next year and this meets looks as good as any. Better buy a map and start planing. Any one fancy a weeks trip.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
What are the dates and venue?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Colin said:
zdene,

Can you give me a location of were the meeting is held each year.
As soon as it will be decided I will place it here.

Little background:

We do our meetings twice a year - spring in May/June and autumn in September/October. This one was, of course, autumn... Every meeting is prepared and managed by different people (usually 2 or 3 people - with this method, almost everyone will have to prepare any meeting). Therefore there is not the permanent place for our meetings and every next meeting is held in different place and (slightly) different date.

At this time, the place and date for the next meeting is still unknown as the team which is going to prepare it is just started to work on it.

The first information about place and date will be announced around mid November.

And as I promised, as soon as I will know this I will place it in new Forum just about this meeting.

Ouki douki ? Thanks guys :oops:

G

·
just a wee note. After a quick count i think i see 19 BLACK @'s, therefore proving that black is the best colour! :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
:oops: Just read the rest of the threat
I would love to go there but there is The Ireland meet,Lake District and now this :cry:
If there is a group going i might be convinced :wink: :wink: that it would be imperative for inter galactic relations that the great Lord Vader attends in person and makes every possible effort to get his earthly mode of transport as muddy and wet as possible :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts