Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I find myself having to stay overnight in Sunderland this evening ... its 10 degrees plus colder up here than "down south" and the people all speak with a funny accent. Ive been called "Pet" and i spat my diet orange fanta out when the guy next to me said "way aye man, arm goooin darn Toon" :!:

Life on the road !!!..

The guy in Maccy 'D's didnt seem too pleased when I asked him to repeat himself 4 times when he offered me "Shoooooogrrrr" for my coffee :p

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Hello Jason...

what the hell are you doing that far up without a motorbike ?
Talking of which, my local Honda dealers have a very nice 6 year old Pan Euro in.....made me think of you.

Roy

L

·
0 Posts
So I find myself having to stay overnight in Sunderland this evening ... its 10 degrees plus colder up here than "down south" and the people all speak with a funny accent. Ive been called "Pet" and i spat my diet orange fanta out when the guy next to me said "way aye man, arm goooin darn Toon" :!:

Life on the road !!!..

The guy in Maccy 'D's didnt seem too pleased when I asked him to repeat himself 4 times when he offered me "Shoooooogrrrr" for my coffee :p

Sounds like me and jen. She calls me a mushy pea northerner and I call her an inbred southerner. Shows what true love we have for each other :p

Kymmy :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Get the sel a pint of Fed and settle doon for the nite.
Arm gannin t Peterlee next week. Lookin forward t it.

Mackem from previous life, me ye know.

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Peterlee?!! Ah divent kna aboot that leek, wat the hell would ya want te gan there for man?

I'm from just up the road in Easington and if it wasnt for the fact that my olds still live there I'd avoid it like the plague!

Still, nip into the Swallow hotel in the middle bit - its NOT a town centre like they'd have you believe and have a pint of 'Scotch' for us will ya?.........

Ta hen.

Oh and for anyone who needs it - theres always a free spare bed at my place in Catterick during the week.......... (just thought I'd mention it as there seem to be a lot of 'visitors' around...........)

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
AHAHHHHHHH I can't even understand this post...:(:(.:sleepy3::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p;););):D:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts